- The content made available on this Portal is for informational purposes only and does not consist of financial, legal, tax, accounting or any other recommendations. The use of this material is the user sole responsibility.
- The information available on the Portal will be updated or modified periodically by Obras Online, without prior notice, and should not be interpreted as definitive.
- Obras Online will use its best efforts to keep the information contained on the portal as accurate, current and complete as possible.
- Obras Online or its partners shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising from:
- Any inaccuracy or lack of completeness of information, delays, interruptions, errors or omissions in providing the data in the Portal;
- Any decision or action was taken by the user or third parties based on this information.
- The content, photographs, trademarks, titles, sounds, videos, data, charts, tables, historical series and services offered through the Portal are the property of Obras Online or its partners, and their reproduction, transmission, exploitation, are not permitted storage or any kind of use. The user assumes any and all liability, civil and / or criminal, for the misuse of any and all portal materials.
- Some Portal services will only be available for a fee. The user will be informed when the service they are trying to access is not free and free and will have the opportunity to choose whether to pay to access the service.
- The Portal and its services are subject to possible interruption problems, technical failure, or unavailability of temporary operation.
- Obras Online disclaims any liability for damages of any nature that may result from the unavailability or continuity of the operation of the Portal and the services.
- Obras Online is not responsible for any damage allegedly arising from the opinions and comments originating from third parties posted on the Portal.
- Obras Online may, at any time and at its discretion, exclude, in part or in full, any text that violates the legal norms or rules of this term of use, or as a result of complaints, without this causing any liability to Obras Online or right to the user and/or registered visitor.
- Comments should not contain advertising messages, pornographic, rude, racist or offensive material; information about illegal activities and incitement to crime; slanderous material; injurious or defamatory statements.
- It is prohibited to publish any copyrighted material without the proper permission of the author or his representative.
- If more than once any of the above rules are breached or the exercise of illegalities is verified, the registered user and / or visitor will have their permission to access the Portal canceled.
- Any untruthful registration information identified will be subject to processing under the law and may result in immediate access block.
Comment Posting Area
- Upon joining Obras Online will provide access to an environment for the release of information and comments regarding the management of the business relationship with projects and works whose content must follow the above rules.
- Obras Online registers the IP through which the user accessed the commenting system, in case it needs to identify its author.
© All rights reserved to Obras Online. This material may not be published, redistributed or transmitted without permission.
Free Trial for 7 days
Start to prospect new business